Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Skinny, as Skinny can be!!!

Girls in Taiwan like to be skinny, but some go to certain extremes where they really do hit the next level of skinny.  Verging on anorexic and malnourished.  

I have noticed this a lot since I came to Taiwan back in the day, but the other day I seen a girl in front of me who's legs look liked they were going to snap!  


Her legs don't look like they can hold the weight of her own head!  I don't have a clue what she eats.  Maybe she just rubs pesto on her legs or something.  She clearly doesn't eat much.! 

It looks pretty disgusting, she needs some nice big meals!  As you can see her head clearly weighs more than everything else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gua Sha treatment for heat stroke relief

Earlier this week I had to get Gua Sha, because of suffering from bad heat stroke after hiking in the afternoon, like a madman, bang on midd...