Monday, May 5, 2014

Football Manager - (the most addictive game ever!!)

Ever since I moved to Taiwan nearly 4 years ago, there has been one thing that I brought from home which I think is one of the most addictive things in my life!  Football manager!  When I came here I brought football manager 2010, and I play on it pretty much every single day of my life.  It really is that addictive.  I have played with various different teams, and in loads of different countries.  

I am sure I am not the only person in the world who think its mega addictive.  Sometimes I can sit and play on it for hours.!!  It is crazy.  Anyway.  I just wanting to let you all know it is the most addictive thing ever!!! 


Better than Pardew!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gua Sha treatment for heat stroke relief

Earlier this week I had to get Gua Sha, because of suffering from bad heat stroke after hiking in the afternoon, like a madman, bang on midd...